Ahoy there,

My name is David Breneisen.  I was referred here by James Alexander.  I'm a
Comp. Sci. student at George Washington
University and have had an interest in open education web development for
the last few years.  I thought that I might be able to offer technical
services for the Wikiversity development/maintenance while getting some
experience working on larger, "real," projects.

I also hope to see if it is possible to do a more formal summer internship
after this school year with Wikimedia, and thought it
would be nice to get used to the overall manner in which Wikimedia
design/development goes.

Regards,
David Breneisen