Hello, I see that for the 1.16 release many hooks were added in
EditPage.php. First of all, I would like to thank the developers for
making my job much easier: in the past I had to override entire
methods of EditPage to implement the visual editor.

I would like to get rid of all the messy stuff and use the new "clean"
hooks, but I'm still having some issues:

1) I use the EditPageBeforeEditChecks hook to add a checkbox to
disable MeanEditor. However, I also need to set it to the correct
value. Right now, I am overriding the entire showStandardInputs
function just to change line 1749 (referring to
http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/branches/REL1_16/phase3/includes/EditPage.php).
Am I missing an obvious solution here?

2) I would like to disable the default toolbar when the visual editor
is in use. In the past, I used to override the entire showEditForm
method and reset the $toolbar variable. How can I accomplish this now?

3) I need to add the 'wymupdate' class to the standard buttons
(submit, preview, diff, etc.). Is there a clean way to do this without
overriding the entire getEditButtons method?

Thanks in advance for answers
-- Jacopo Corbetta