On 31/07/10, Platonides wrote:
> David Goodman wrote:
>> Which of the preference settings are likely to cause this problem?
>
> The preferences that can -combined- make you unique[1] are:
> math preference, date format, auto-number headings, user language, image
> thumbnail size.
>
> Interestingly, the stub threshold supposedly does not affect it [2].
>
> Additionally, being or not in the secure server acts as another preference.

I have just commited r70783 which makes you unique only if you are using
preferences different than the default *that are actually used* on that
page.

So having a non-default math option no longer makes you unique on the
thousands of pages without <math> tags.

Reviews and actual numbers of parser cache increase welcome.