Aren't most mobile browsers supposed to be redirected to
mobile.wikipedia.org anyway?

BTW, we are slowly fixing Vector issues for obscure browsers. For
example, I just recently fixed Vector for the PS3's browser. To fix
these issues we need 2 things: A complete description of the environment
and display behavior (preferably with a screenshot or even a photo of
your cell phone screen), and a way to test it. For some mobile phones we
can use emulators, but for others we have no easy way to test Vector on
them.

Ryan Kaldari