On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Dan Nessett <dness...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After asking around, one suggestion was to keep the licensing state in
> the page_props table. This seems very reasonable and I would be
> interested in comments by this community on the idea. Of course, there
> has to be a way to get this state set, but it seems likely that could be
> achieved using an extension triggered when an article is edited.

Note that the page_props table is parser-owned. This means that
entries for a specific page are cleared and reinserted when a page is
reparsed. You should take that into account when using the page_props
table.

I'm not sure if page_props is the correct way to go. Copyright is
associated to a specific text or image revision. Therefore, it seems
more obvious to put the licensing in the revision and image table and
their respective archive tables.

Bryan