Hi!
If my extension does not need jQuery and I don't like minification, why
can't I still use OutputPage::addScript() in my code? Aren't too much
number of extensions would become suddenly incompatible due of that
change? I understand that jQuery and minification is a useful thing,
however, why should it be strictly enforced? My script currently is for
a special page only, I don't think it produces a traffic hit (even
though, it probably will never get installed by big traffic sites,
anyway). And also I like to do things myself. It does not break 1.17 in
anyway.
Dmitriy