Hi everybody,

It's kind of silly when we commit php syntax errors to SVN
(I've done it too). Of course we should all test our code before
committing, but sometimes we don't--especially when it's a
one line change and there's No Way It Could Break.

To help us stop making these silly mistakes (and to avoid
the inevitable complaint and followup), I've added a pre-commit
hook to SVN.

All changed/added files ending in .inc/.php/.php5 are now
checked with php -l prior to the transaction completing. You
should get a fun error message on your local console if you
commit bad code :)

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

-Chad