On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 4:08 AM, Ariel T. Glenn <ar...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Anthony:
>
> We would like to get copies of any of these dumps as well.  This
> includes any of the other files: stubs, tables, the lot.
>
> If you have them for other languages or other time periods, that would
> be great to know too.  I think we could ship you a disk, or two if
> needed. Contact me off list if you like.
>
> Ariel (looking to fill up dataset2's new arrays ;-) )

I'll work on a list.  Are these going to be hosted somewhere?  It
would be nice for me to have an offsite backup.  Then I'd feel more
comfortable tossing the bz2 files once I've recompressed them to xz.

I should mention that these were collected from all over the Internet,
and while I've made some effort to make sure they are the same files
originally distributed, it's possible that some of them are corrupted
or even fraudulent.