Στις 01-01-2011, ημέρα Σαβ, και ώρα 16:42 +0000, ο/η David Gerard
έγραψε:
> On 31 December 2010 17:09, Ariel T. Glenn <ar...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > I'd like all the dumps from all the projects to be on line.  Being
> > realistic I think we would wind up keeping offline copies of all of it,
> > and copies from every 6 months online, with the last several months of
> > consecutive runs = around 20 or 30 of them also online.
>

> Has anyone found anyone at the Internet Archive who answers their
> email and would be interested in making these available to the world?
> Sounds just their thing. Unless there's some reason it isn't.

Yes, we know some people at the Archive, I am not sure what they would
need to arrange however. It's just a matter of having someone upload the
dumps up there, as someno has done for a few of them in the past...
unless you are talking about having them grab the dumps every couple
weeks and put them someplace organized.

Ariel