On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 7:08 AM, Aryeh Gregor
<simetrical+wikil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I load their homepage, the formulas don't appear for about two
> seconds of 100% CPU usage, on Firefox 4b9.  And that's for two small
> formulas.

Works OK in Safari. WebKit perhaps?

>  I'm not impressed.  IMO, the correct way forward is to work
> on native MathML support

I used to think that too. Then I looked at the examples on the wiki
page on the issue. Although I find TeX rather opaque, a much worst
issue is obscurity through verbosity, which not only makes the formula
difficult to understand, but the entire source of the article too.
That's why I don't use CITE either.