On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Jay Ashworth <j...@baylink.com> wrote:
> [...]

It's not really a 6to4 NAT per se - it's a 6to4 application level
proxy.  The question is, what does Squid hand off to Apache via a IPv4
back end connection if the front end connection is IPv6.

Which, frankly, I have no idea (and am off investigating...).

--
-george william herbert
george.herb...@gmail.com