2011/2/5 MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com>:
> While I sympathize with non-English speakers, I must confess that it's been
> quite a while since I filled out a CAPTCHA on a Wikimedia wiki. Surely most
> users use unified login, requiring a CAPTCHA to only be filled out once for
> all Wikimedia wikis?

I was thinking that this first step into entering a wiki (as a
registered user) might be the most difficult thing people will ever be
required to perform in their life as a Wikimedia user. It is like we
require our users to have an IQ above 130, while very simple on-wiki
tasks such as correcting typing mistakes don't require more than an
average IQ.