On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Maury Markowitz
<maury.markow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there _no_ performance issues we should be concerned about here?
>
> I know local ISP's did (used to?) throttle all encrypted traffic.
> Would this fall into that category?

Well, there's nothing we can really do about this.

It's better to offer a secure site than to not. If people are having
performance issues because of their ISP, they should complain to their
ISP. They can also choose to use the http version, if that is the
case. Right now people either get to choose between the crappy secure,
or the fast insecure version of our site.

- Ryan