Maybe my brain just made a leap here, but is there a plan for
implementing a web-based Javascript editor for MediaWiki?? This would be
a hugely awesome feature. I've used jsFiddle (http://jsfiddle.net/)
which is really slick - syntax color-coding, tabbing that works, a Tidy
button(!), integrated jsLint(!).

If not, hopefully, I've just created a self-fulfilling rumor :)

Ryan Kaldari