Ryan Kaldari wrote:
> Yeah, the local CSS/JS cruft is definitely a problem. I've tried doing
> clean-up on a few wikis, but I usually just get chewed out by the local
> admins for not discussing every change in detail (which obviously
> doesn't scale for fixing 200+ wikis). I would love to hear ideas for how
> to address this problem.

This caught my eye as Wikimedia has far more than 200 wikis. There seems to
be a shift happening within the Wikimedia Foundation. The sister projects
have routinely been ignored in the past, but things seem to be going further
lately....

Personally, I'm in favor of disbanding all of the projects that Wikimedia
has no intention of actively supporting in the near-future or even mid-range
future. I think the current situation in which certain sister projects are
supported in name only is unacceptable to the users and to the public.

MZMcBride