Brion Vibber <br...@pobox.com> writes:

> Any updates on this process? What's left to do, and what can people help
> with?

For the future, it would be great if we have the whole process
documented and a way to keep track of where we are in the release
process.  That way, if the current release manager's time gets eaten up
(for example, by school, or, if I had been the manager last September, a
TBI), other members of the tarball cabal can step in and keep the ball
rolling.

It should be possible to coordinate efforts among members of the tarball
cabal so that different members can handle things that could be done in
parallel simultaneously.

Thoughts?

Mark.