> I think I can build you something if you give me appropiate values for
> the above definition.
>
> Cheers

Excellent-- so striking while the iron is hot-- I see that
[[Special:Statistics]] defines active as "edited within the last 30
days".    I'm open to whoever many users we can realistically get info
on-- the more the merrier, at least until I run out of ram. :)

My initial query my go something like
"Select users where lasttouched was within the last month and total
edit counts are greater than 500".

And then, adding in the requirement of second project will narrow that pool.
And then adding the constraint of a second project with a second
language will narrow the pool even more.

We're looking for the orphan community who have a lot of editors but
little connection to English and Meta.