On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 3:18 PM, K. Peachey <p858sn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How is JSMin+ different to the plain JSMin that we had and was removed
> due to licensing conflicts?

It's a different program, written by different people, based on code from
another unrelated project, under a different license.

"Open Source is a wonderful thing; we use it every day and in this case it
would be a waste if we were the only one to benefit from the hard work of
others. We dubbed our little project "JSMin+" because essentially it acts as
Douglas Crockford's JSMin but is far less restrictive, and released it under
the same MPL/GPL/LGPL tri-license as the original Narcissus code."

http://crisp.tweakblogs.net/blog/1665/a-new-javascript-minifier-jsmin+.html

-- brion