Hi all,

've read most of the previous mails so far. I'd like to clear some confusion
(just in case). Please do correct me if I'm wrong and got caught
by the confusion myself:

The thread is about one of the following:
* .. the ability to clone a MediaWiki install and upload it to your own domain
to continue making edits, writing articles etc.
* .. getting better dumps of Wikimedia wikis in particular (ie. Wikipedia)
* .. being able to install MediaWiki easier or even online (like new wikis on
Wikia.com)
* .. making it easy for developers to fork the MediaWiki source code repository.

--
Krinkle