On 10/4/11 7:50 AM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> On 10/03/2011 12:26 PM, Ryan Lane wrote:
>> I'm happy to announce we've added native HTTPS support to all of the
>> projects. See the blog post for more information:
>>

>> http://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/10/03/native-https-support-enabled-for-all-wikimedia-foundation-wikis/
>>
>> If you find any bugs, please report in bugzilla.
>>
>> - Ryan Lane
>
> I am going to be so superlatively happy when the new HTTPS Everywhere
> rulesets exist and propagate and I have lithe compact URIs in my address
> bar to paste into emails.  Thanks to everyone who worked on this.

As an early proponent (going back many years), I'd like to express my
thanks for this work!

After the delays for even simple wikipedia access that I've reported in a
number of longstanding bugs that are being closed, thanks again!

As a user of HTTPS Everywhere ever since it was announced, I look forward
to the improved rulesets.