On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 11:38 AM, William Allen Simpson
<william.allen.simp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As a user of HTTPS Everywhere ever since it was announced, I look forward
> to the improved rulesets.

Apparently, my ruleset is already included in the development version
of HTTPSEverywhere. That is to say, I got a bug report from someone
who installed the development build and hit a bug in my ruleset
(missing exception for a .wikimedia.org domain that doesn't support
HTTPS). I was kind of surprised the ruleset had been included because
I did say it was experimental, but I guess it's fine since it's the
development build :) .

I have asked Ryan to provide a list of all .wikimedia.org domains that
do not support HTTPS, so I can complete the exclusion list in a
systematic way (rather than by trial and error in my own browser).
When that's happened, I believe we can declare the ruleset to be
stable and ask the HE folks to ship it.

Roan