On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) <
smazel...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Today the localisation team has had its first development showcase,
> something we hope to repeat every two weeks. Outside of three of our
> team members, one invitee was present (Robin Pepermans). A recording
> of the WebEx session is available at
> https://translatewiki.net/static/showcase/. Unfortunately it is not
> very easy (better: extremely difficult) to convert this into an open
> format, so you need a WebEx recording player to view it.

I've recorded it as a screencast and converted to Ogg Theora+Vorbis:

http://leuksman.com/misc/temp-vids/Localisation-team-showcase.ogv (149mb)

I was going to upload it to Commons or mediawiki.org, but it's over 100M so
the web upload form won't work. We really need that fixed. :)

-- brion