http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Localisation-team-showcase-20111031.ogv

Needs a license, description etc ;)

From: brion.vib...@gmail.com [mailto:brion.vib...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brion
Vibber
Sent: 31 October 2011 23:43
To: Siebrand Mazeland (WMF)
Cc: wikitech-l@lists.wikimedia.org; localisation-t...@lists.wikimedia.org;
engineer...@wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: For your enjoyment: Localisation team development showcase

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Siebrand Mazeland (WMF)
<smazel...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

Today the localisation team has had its first development showcase,
something we hope to repeat every two weeks. Outside of three of our
team members, one invitee was present (Robin Pepermans). A recording
of the WebEx session is available at
https://translatewiki.net/static/showcase/. Unfortunately it is not
very easy (better: extremely difficult) to convert this into an open
format, so you need a WebEx recording player to view it.

I've recorded it as a screencast and converted to Ogg Theora+Vorbis:

http://leuksman.com/misc/temp-vids/Localisation-team-showcase.ogv (149mb)

I was going to upload it to Commons or mediawiki.org, but it's over 100M so the
web upload form won't work. We really need that fixed. :)

-- brion