"Darkoneko" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r105280.

Commit summary for MediaWiki.r105280:

Diff colors now use the french Wikipedia scheme

The french community has been using a specific set of colors for diff, it is
believed to be easier to read for people perceiving colors differently.

Source is from:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?oldid=72567845&uselang=en

This commit override r94429 / r94461.

See also docs/uidesign/mediawiki.action.history.diff.html

Darkoneko's comment:

Unfortunatly, the code indicate that the left and the right side are of
different colours, but I fail to see any difference ^^; (I suffer from
protanomaly)

On an unrelated note : on your screenshot, the whole lines are changed text, if
would be a better showcase to have both changed text (with distinct background)
and normal text (with normal background) on the same line