I never said that requiring any interpretor either java or .net is a
benefit, I was rather talking about the bot itself, for instance the
new bot is easier to operate / manage, it can be inserted to other
channels just by typing a command to any channel, which creates new
databases for that channel so you can define new keys there, it
support more comprehensive search mechanism using regular expressions
and allows simple management of access to the bot, so that it's easy
to define who can touch the key db etc. that's just a summary of few
changes I made to current bot, I don't want to argue with you if .net
is better or not, that's not what I say, neither I want to convince
you to use this new bot. If you just like the current one, no problem
to keep using it. I just thought that some people could be interested
in working together on this new bot, since it's located in svn (so all
devs can improve it) and binaries on labs (so all devs can operate
it). That's my point. Also from what I heard from Roan I wasn't really
sure there is someone who is handling the current bot code.