Hi K.

Thank you for reply, I don't think it would slow down anything, it
would actually make all tools a lot faster, it wouldn't require tools
to wait for each other but it would allow them to communicate in a way
so that it avoid for instance:

* reverting the same edit
* reviewing edit which is correct
* allow them to notify others on suspicious edits

it would be an optional feature not a required thing, I don't see any
reason why it should cause any troubles.