On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Dan Nessett <dness...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have poked around a bit (using Google), but have not found instructions
> for setting up the MW regression test framework (e.g., CruiseControl or
> Jenkins or whatever is now being used + PHPUnit tests + Selenium tests)
> on a local machine (so new code can be regression tested before
> submitting patches to Bugzilla). Do such instructions exist and if so,
> would someone provide a pointer to them?

Jenkins is only really used to run the tests automatically when
someone commits. You ran run the PHPUnit tests locally without
Jenkins. Instructions on installing PHPUnit and running the tests is
at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:PHP_unit_testing .

I don't have URLs for you offhand, but QUnit and Selenium are probably
also documented on mediawiki.org .

Roan