2012/1/12 Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com>

> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM, David Gerard <dger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12 January 2012 16:00, Sumana Harihareswara <suma...@wikimedia.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> The Wikimedia Foundation is dedicated to a harassment-free conference
> >> experience for everyone.  I'm proposing a fairly short and standard
> >> anti-harassment policy of the type that's becoming best practice for
> >> tech conferences and hackathons.
> >> Draft: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Sumanah/AHP
> >

> > Nice one :-) A candidate for WMF and wider Wikimedia events in general, too.
> >

> I don't see anything preventing harassment over choice of DBMS ;-)

In all seriousness, i was harassed more than once IRL and online for
saying that SVN doesn't suck as much as die-hard Git fans say it does.
This policy can say "preferred technology" in addition to "Creative
Commons license".

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬