What if you need more attention and want to be harassed?

Amir: Also, SVN does kinda suck :P

Seriously though, this looks great.

I've been fortunate enough to not have been harassed at a conference much
more than being trolled on occasion, but I think that's a more borderline
case that doesn't quite warrant any serious actions.

That said, I think there's an excuse game that gets played a lot. When I've
expressed concern in the past I've often been told things like like "yeah,
but they are a really good contributor, that's just how they are, deal with
it" or "they're [enter country of origin here], that's just how they are,
deal with it".

This lays some ground rules that are fair in any venue around the world.
Thanks for putting this together.

- Trevor