Thanks for all your replies!

Taking in to account what you all have said, and after re-viewing past
years projects like Sumana said I realized that maybe what was stopping me
from having a clear understanding of the idea and how to sort it out was
actually it's too wide scope.

Looking at other years project's made think about how important it is to
well-define your project's reach and how it will interact with other
components. On the other hand is also what Platonides says about everyone
wanting to have "this" or "that" option able to be set globally across
wikis, which is a never-ending discusion.

So I guess I'll be looking into something else for the time being.
Thanks a million for the great feedback.

Jeremias.