Sudeep,

Thank you for your interest in our GSOC effort this year!!

I'm intrigued by some of your ideas - especially the backwards compatibility
extension (although I imagine that has more benefit for third-party wikis than
WMF wikis).

Google's deadline is quickly approach - April 6th.  I'd suggest going to our
GSOC page on the MW.org site - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/GSOC - reviewing
the info there, posting your proposal on your Userpage, then post it on this
listserv and in our IRC room - https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_on_IRC

-greg aka varnent