Hi we are running out of time

Thanks for your interest in out project at Wikimedia
The GSOC proposals should be mostly specified by the student –
Those of you who have not done so should draft proposals and place them in
at
www.mediawiki.org in your user space, then post a link here, or email me so
we can process them.

1.      I have expanded the requirement of my project ideas a bit. However I
have left room for your ideas.
There is plenty of similar work published on these subject -- Research these
and refine your proposals with tools/algorithms you would like to use and
preferred formats, so that deliverables that would be widely reused.
2.      I am contacting two researchers who have worked on similar projects
to check if they wish to Co-operate by  contribute Code and helping with the
Linguistics side of the Mentoring.
3.      I can answer specific questions you have about expectation.

To optimally  match you with a suitable high impact project – please let us
know:
*Your development experience what projects have you done and where –

specially what are your experience with:
*Java and other programming languages?
*PHP
*Apache Lucene or Solr
*Natural Language Processing
*Data Mining
*Corpus Linguistics
*WordNet

Since these projects are highly multilingual please tell us what is your
native language and what other language you
can use (scale from 1 beginner  to 5 near native).

Background,
Ability in programming,

Operation Manager
E-mail: o...@romai-horizon.com