OK, but this is a new option which doesn't exist now, and if it could
be turned off, it wouldn't affect the security more than making it
just same as it's now. The reason why it should be in preferences is
that some users might want it and some would rather not have it. (In
fact as default this should be disabled, it's advanced feature for
users with risky accounts, like sysops). I am talking about email
warning when someone is trying to hack in your account. The auto sysop
removal and such should no way be in user preferences.