On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We've wanted to change the Gerrit UI to be less ugly for quite awhile, and I
> think a good first step is getting rid of the puke green/yellow color
> schemes. Gerrit has the ability to change  these colors without using CSS--
> it's done with the "theme" configuration[0]. I'm awful at choosing these
> sorts of things, so I thought I would open it up to the list for a bit of
> bikeshedding to come up with some colors we can use.

Let me clarify--this is not a substitute for actually sitting down and writing
some awesome CSS to re-skin Gerrit, this is just so A) we can do this like
right now with almost zero effort, and B) lay the groundwork for re-skinning
by at least picking a sane color scheme and less custom CSS we'll need
to write.

-Chad