On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:24:55 -0700, Chad <innocentkil...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Arun Ganesh <arun.plane...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is a quick suggestion. These should be more neutral and easy on the
eyes if you keep seeing a lot of gerrit. I wish there was a simple way to change the values in the css and upload a preview, but i did a view source
on gerrit and I received quite a fright.

Leaving it to someone else to show us how this scheme looks:

1) backgroundColor -- no change
2) topMenuColor -- #DBDCFF
3) textColor -- no change (unless its possible to have different classes
for different texts)
4) trimColor -- optional #A4A5BF
5) selectionColor -- #FFE4CE, alternate #F1F1FF

Put these colors in place:

http://gerrit-dev.wmflabs.org/r/#/q/status:merged,n,z

For selectionColor, I went with #FFE4CE. I thought I liked the
other one better, but then I thought about the even/odd row
colors in 2.5, and #F1F1FF does really well for that instead.

Thoughts anyone?

-Chad

The table header color (#A4A5BF) doesn't quite feel as soft as the rest.
And the selected item color (#FFE4CE) just doesn't fit in with the blue.

Try using the same #DBDCFF as used in the top header for the table header color.
And using #CDF5FF for both selected colors (the peach row and peach tab)