On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 07:05:24AM -0400, MZMcBride wrote:
> > "the mess you made".
> >
> > Right there, in that phrase, you have aggressively indicated the following:
> >
> > a) That you believe someone fucked up;
> > b) That you think they're incompetent;
> > c) That you think they're being lazy about it
>
> I didn't intend to indicate most of that, of course. That said, system
> administrators are trusted to not break things and when they do, there's a
> moral obligation to make a good-faith effort to fix that which was broken by
> their actions. In this case, the moral culpability equation is enhanced by
> various factors previously discussed.

I've been silent because others seemed to handle it. But I can't
anymore. Your initial mail was disturbing enough. Your complete lack of
understanding of what multiple people are saying to you and the lack of
an apology are even worse.

Your words hurt people, created a bad precedent of aggressive behavior
and are counter-productive. Please stop this.

Regards,
Faidon