On 08/17/2012 07:05 AM, MZMcBride wrote:
> I just don't happen to agree that such behavior (making a mess and
> then simply walking away) is acceptable in this case.

I agree that if Daniel had simply walked away from the mess, it would be
right to call him out on it.

However, I didn't see any evidence of that.  Is there evidence of an
on-going problem that Daniel is not involved in fixing?

If you think that he is only fixing it because you called him out on it,
you would probably get the same result (and less fallout from the other
people on the mailing list) if you were more polite.

Daniel has always been helpful to a fault whenever I interact with him.
 I have never seen him walk away from a problem, even those he didn't cause.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Human evil is not a problem.  It is a mystery.  It cannot be solved.
              -- When Atheism Becomes a Religion, Chris Hedges