On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Sumana Harihareswara
<suma...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> How about a little email thread for us to say nice things about each
> other?

Completely random appreciation for whoever implemented the "undo"
feature in MediaWiki, one of its many hidden gems. :-)

Slightly less random but no less impersonal appreciation for all devs
who're going the extra mile to make our projects re-usable by third
parties (i18n project milkshake, Visual Editor team, analytics team,
etc.), and for contributing back upstream when we're building on code
written by others.

Personal appreciation for Yuvi Panda for being a force of awesome and
making a Wikipedia Signpost app. :-)

--
Erik Möller