I do not think, design-wise, this is a good idea. In addition to what Tim
said, extensions would become needlessly complex if we started accounting
for every possible MediaWiki feature that's added in a given release.
*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com