On 11/13/2012 02:07 PM, Nathan Larson wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Mark A. Hershberger
> <m...@everybody.org>wrote:
>>>
>>> No it doesn't.
>>
>> The above exchange really confuses me.
>
> Perhaps it should've been "silence means acquiescence"?

Good point.  It still has some negative connotations, though.  Stick to
single syllable words: "If no one says anything, this is what I will do."

--
http://hexmode.com/

Any time you have "one overriding idea", and push your idea as a
    superior ideology, you're going to be wrong. ... The fact is,
    reality is complicated -- Linus Torvalds <http://hexm.de/mc>