Andre Klapper <aklap...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> [...]
> So in a mysterious future not that far away, I'd like to merge "Normal"
> and "Low", or "Low" and "Lowest" priorities.

> Combined with a new "Immediate" priority as proposed above (quoting
> myself), we would keep the same number of priorities, but we'd
> communicate way more realistic expectations on fixing issues by moving
> the peek from the center to the right, where "Low priority" lives.

If at the moment the priority field neither necessarily
triggers action nor reflects the actual state of affairs,
why even bother and not just delete/hide it from view?  This
would free more time to fix bugs.

> [...]
> PS:
> Bonus material: Which priorities do other Bugzillas use?:
> KDE:             {VHI, HI, NOR, LO, VLO}
> Mozilla:         {P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, --}
> Mer:             {High, Normal, Low, Undecided}
> GNOME:           {Immediate, Urgent, High, Normal, Low}
> FreeDesktop.org: {Highest, High, Medium, Low, Lowest}

Not to quote from another video about GitHub (where "issues"
have only title and comment), let's not forget Git: No bug-
tracker at all :-).

Tim