Hi,

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Andre Klapper <aklap...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am happy to announce and invite you to the next Wikimedia Bugday:
>
>     Tuesday, January 29th, 17:00-23:00 UTC [1]
>
> [1] Timezone converter: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Pro tip: If you use the "event announcer", you can link directly to
that date & time :)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Wikimedia%2FMediaWiki+bugday&iso=20130129T17&ah=6

More generally, and to follow up on our discussion yesterday about
better coordination, I think I'd like to integrate that kind of
announcements into a central page on mw.o that would also list Tech
chats, tech-related IRC office hours, QA testing sessions, upcoming
deployments, etc.

The goal would be both for us and for contributors to have a clearer
view of what's coming up. I may take a stab at a
[[mw:Project:Calendar]] next week and transclude part of it into
[[mw:How to contribute]].

--
Guillaume Paumier
Technical Communications Manager — Wikimedia Foundation