I think Kaldari's approach actually makes sense and does not conflict with
the available output formats of HTMLForm. The HTMLForm output formats are
intended holistic for the whole form, rather than requiring a specific
format for each form element. It would be ideal if all elements were output
in the same format (div vs raw vs table), but I think there are instances
where it is acceptable to deviate from that, and this seems like one of
those instances. Given what Kaldari is trying to achieve, I think his
approach is sensible, unless there is a reasonable (relatively
straightforward/simple/elegant) solution for the checkbox matrix that does
not involve wrapping it in a table.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:44 AM, Tyler Romeo <tylerro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm fine either way with this change. I was just hesitant because I wasn't
> sure whether HTMLForm was designed in a matter where front-end developers
> were expecting all divs.
>
> *--*
> *Tyler Romeo*
> Stevens Institute of Technology, Class of 2015
> Major in Computer Science
> www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com

Arthur Richards
Software Engineer, Mobile