On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Arthur Richards <aricha...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> I think Kaldari's approach actually makes sense and does not conflict with
> the available output formats of HTMLForm. The HTMLForm output formats are
> intended holistic for the whole form, rather than requiring a specific
> format for each form element. It would be ideal if all elements were output
> in the same format (div vs raw vs table), but I think there are instances
> where it is acceptable to deviate from that, and this seems like one of
> those instances. Given what Kaldari is trying to achieve, I think his
> approach is sensible, unless there is a reasonable (relatively
> straightforward/simple/elegant) solution for the checkbox matrix that does
> not involve wrapping it in a table.

Mhm, makes sense. Honestly I just want to be sure it doesn't break
anything, i.e., if a caller wants div output or raw output, is there any
reason this would be unexpected. I'm asking mainly because I really have no
idea under what circumstances or for what reasons a calling function would
want div/raw format.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science