Hi Ori, I use your vagrant VM all the time. Thanks!!!
If we have a good vagrant setup, getting new devs on-board might be that
much easier.

I keep all the notes of the things I needed to do to your VM at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Yurik/Installing_Linux_virtual_box_under_Windows_7

Most of it is not related to Windows, and I would love to have some (most)
of it automated:

* reconfigure network to be "hostonly" instead of "bridged" - major
security issue
* install phpmyadmin & sqlite
* samba (very useful on the windows box, possibly others)
* configure git tools (script?)
* DEBUG <== that's a big one, setting it up for easy nobrainer debugging
would be a great help. Including CLI -- i'm having hard time debugging unit
tests.

An initial shell script
* auto-generated the SSH key and place it into the right dir
* git submodule update --init

Thanks!