On 5 April 2013 19:07, Lydia Pintscher <lydia.pintsc...@wikimedia.de> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> wrote:
> > Sorry, I don't know what this means. I thought Wikidata was already
> > deployed to the English Wikipedia (and possibly other projects as well).
>
> I've posted an announcement with more details on the technical village
> pump at
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_(technical)#Wikidata_phase_2_is_coming_soon
> Let me know if anything is still unclear so I can clarify.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

Lydia, could you please point me to the discussion on *English Wikipedia*
where the community indicated an interest in deploying this software?
Infoboxes and sourcing to another website completely outside the control of
English Wikipedia is a rather big issue, and I would expect to see a
Request for Comment with at least 200-300 participants.

Risker/Anne