Sorry, I was unable to repond for last two days, I had some academic work
to be done.

Thankyou for the discussion and the much needed feedback.

As from the various discussions (bugzilla, my talk page and this thread),
it turns out that this project is not as feasible or worthy enough to be
applying with. I understand that improving the existing projects is much
more important for our awesome wiki to grow better. Hence, I am thinking to
drop (Can we apply for multiple projects?) this as an application for GSOC
2013, because without its (wikicards') edit-ability, it will be nearly
re-inventing the wheel(or rather Navigation popups, to be precise).

I had already started making it though, and now it would probably complete
in a couple of days or by this weekend. But, these new wikicards will not
be editable :( , no subject-specific subtitles any sooner and loading the
links will probably make it slow (will have to search almost 7 times to
fetch 1 card, for the time being, until I research more about all the
available APIs). In short, these cards = Navigation popups + links +
universally accessible.

and for the GSOC, I am on the hunt for projects again :)

Thankyou again for this great help.

Regards,
Gaurav Chawla