On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Brian Wolff <bawo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Says who? I do not believe this is a requirement. It perhaps would be nice,
> if done sanely, but not a requirement.

Says the GPL. To be specific:

From section 0
> To “convey” a work means any kind of propagation that enables other
parties to make or receive copies. Mere interaction with a user through a
computer network, with no transfer of a copy, is not conveying.

From section 5
> You may convey a work based on the Program, or the modifications to
produce it from the Program, in the form of source code under the terms of
section 4, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
> b) The work must carry prominent notices stating that it is released
under this License and any conditions added under section 7.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com