This schedule is excellent news.

 I am working on integrating Moodle with mediawiki and having a Sul support
would be great.

we are looking at two basic use cases.
1. Allowing existing user to log into Moodle via openid.
2. Making edits such as clearing the sandbox on behalf of students.

Unfortunately Oauth is currently broken on the current version of Moodle and
will require some work. However I'm working on coordinating with our local
Moodle dev community to help us out.

I am wondering if Oauth will allow a user's privileges to be queried. Or if
this can be done using the API?

Also there unit test for the respective MW extensions ?

10x

Oren Bochman

Sent from my iPhone