On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Platonides <platoni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/06/13 01:17, Tyler Romeo wrote:
>> By saying "you can only use OAuth if you're open source", it's the same as
>> saying "if you're closed source you must use insecure authentication
>> methods". Because just saying OAuth must be open source isn't going to
>> stop
>> closed source developers.
>
> Yes, of course. It makes no sense. I changed it to a _should_ in the wiki
> page.

I just nuked it.

This page is more relevant to our immediate plans:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Auth_systems/OAuth

I would be really happy to see someone do some cleanup of this page,
archive the bits written in 2011, and make the Auth_systems/OAuth page
more prevalent, possibly merging with OAuth (though please don't mix
in the obsolete stuff)..

Rob